Hello 你好 Hola Bonjour Hallo Merhaba مرحبا
Guts and Glory is now available in other languages!
It now has human translations for:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
And Google Translations for:
- Turkish (some human edits)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Please visit this post, if you want to help revise the Google Translations so they make more sense, or if you want to add NEW languages to the game!
In addition to static translations, I also added live Google Translations for Community Tracks, so players around the world can share their creations with minimal barriers (requires internet connection, of course).
The game should automatically adjust to your computer's system language, but if it does not, just visit the Settings Menu and you can select a language there.
*** Please restart the game if you change the language manually. ***
Automatic Translation Updates
As new human translations / revisions become available, they will automatically sync to the game once per week, as long as you have an internet connection.
Other Minor Changes
- Concrete Pathways (sidewalks) are now the correct scale. You may need to edit any levels you already placed these in.
- Fixed FPS Counter on/off toggle when returning to Main Menu.
- Removed "Change Track" button from Level Editor's Quick Play mode.
- Moved overlapping checkpoints in "The Main Event" level, which seems to be causing a waypoint bug for some users.
- Updated Credits List.
- Added a MPH / KPH toggle in the Settings Menu
Thanks to these incredible people for volunteering their time to help with translations:
Anjet HSU - Chinese
Maxime Riou - French
Richter Fabian - German
Jake Muller - German
Leandro Botella - Spanish
Jael Alonso - Spanish
And "oyuncu" for some Turkish contributions.